At our first phone consult we will discuss your vision for your ceremony and get to know each other. I will throughly review my services as well as guiding you through the process of getting your marriage license and answering any questions you have.
Once you have confirmed my services as your JP, we can set up a date/time to meet. We can meet either at the venue or at a mutually agreed upon location. I will bring a Questionnaire for you both to fill out to help me personalize your love story.
BOOKING YOUR DATE AND TIME
- To reserve your date and time a non refundable retainer is required (this goes towards full payment of your ceremony).
- The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to your ceremony
- I will send a Letter of Agreement to confirm the date, time, location and any other pertinent information.
- Zelle and Venmo Business
- I will officiate your wedding ceremony and create the perfect words to reflect your personal vision.
- Unity ceremonies (candles, painting, tree, plant, and tying the knot, sand ceremonies, wine-box, and more. You simply bring the setup.
- I can organize a wide variety of ceremonies including civil, symbolic, interfaith, LGBTQ, and vow renewals.
- I’m easily accessible from our initial conversation right up to your ceremony via text, email or phone. My goal is to put you at ease and make this process as seamless as possible.