What You Need to Get Married.
The following requirements are necessary to obtain a marriage license from the Town Clerk’s Office:
- You must apply in the town where your ceremony is taking place.
- A blood test is no longer required for a marriage license.
- Any party under 18 years of age must have Judge of Probate Court signed permission.
- Both persons must personally appear.
Applications & Fees
Note: While you may fill out the licensing form at home, you must still appear in person with your form to complete the licensing process. Please have fees ready at this time.
Additional Application Information
- A marriage license is valid for 65 days from the date of application.
- Marriage license applications will be taken until 4:00 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and until 6:15 pm on Thursdays. Hours of operation depend on location